Navigation tool enables quickly navigation through the offices, loan officers, centers, groups and clients. It provides very good filtering mechanism so that you can quickly navigate to the particular group or client under a specific office.
- Click on the Navigation at the left panel.
- Once you click on Navigation panel the following window appears, which has clickable buttons in order to navigate through offices, loan officers, center, groups and clients.
- Click on Offices (Head Office) to see the list of branch offices. Further entities will be shown if the previous has values.
- Here, click on any office (in this case Manila) to see the list of officers.
- There is only one loan officer Employee Head Office 1 LN, Employee Head Office 1 FN under the branch office Head Office. Click on loan officer name Employee Head Office 1 LN, Employee Head Office 1 FN to see the list of centers managed by them.
- As you can see, there are two centers which are managed by Employee Head Office 1 LN, Employee Head Office 1 FN . Click on any specific center to see the list of groups under that center.
- You can see there are one group and it also provides center activation date. Click on any group to see the list of clients under that group.
- There are three clients under the group Group Head Office 12. In order to see the overview of any particular client, click on the name of the client.
- Here the client, 'Client Head Office 1 FN Client Head Office 1 LN' is selected. It shows 1. Client's personal profile. 2. List of loan accounts held by the client and their overview. 3. List of savings accounts held by the client and their overview.
- If you click on Client's name (Johnson D), it goes to the client's profile.